PRC:SSP: Delegation Rules Not Working When Application Role Is Selected in BPM
(Doc ID 2855143.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to delegate approval notification when Application Role is selected in BPM.
Steps to Reproduce
- Created Custom Application Role and assigned 3 users to this role.
- Delegation rules are created for the users in the Application role
- In Requisition Approvals, created approval rules using Parallel- First Responder Wins with Action Application Role and assigned the custom role created.
- Requisition created and Submitted for Approval.
- Delegation is not working
- Approval is still getting assigned to original approver instead of delegated user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document