A Unifier Project Mailbox Is Not Receiving Or Is Not Displaying Inbound Email
(Doc ID 2856065.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending Email to Project/Shell inboxes the inbound emails are never displayed in the Project/Shell Mail box.
Project/Shell Mail inboxes should receive email from any Unifier user and also from external non-Unifier users on the Approved Email List.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into a Unifier environment.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell where you would like to send an external email to > Top node on left (shellname) > Ellipsis on right > Drop down > Details > Options > Note the Email address. For example: <companyid>_unifier_<environment>+XXXXX@oracleindustry.com (NOTE: Even OCI Cloud (https://unifier.oraclecloud.com/<companyid> environment may still utilize the @oracleindustry.com domain)
- Send an external Email to a Unifier Project/Shell Mail box.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell that the email was sent to > User Mode > Project Mailbox > Inbox.
- Note that there are 0 emails displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document