Is it Possible for the Admin User to Configure Default Email Notification Preference Settings for all OCM Users?
(Doc ID 2857625.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Content Management - Version 20.4.2 and later
Content and Experience Cloud Classic - Version 19.3.2 and later
Content and Experience Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible for the admin user to configure default email notification preference settings (below) for all OCM users?
(User Profile > Preferences > Notifications > Email Notifications)
- Shares a folder with you
- Changes your access to a folder
- Adds you to a Conversation / Group
- Assigns a 'Please Reply - Urgent' flag to you
- Assigns a 'Please Reply' flag to you
- Assigns a 'For Your Information' flag to you
- Clears a 'Please Reply - Urgent' flag assigned to or by you
- Clears a 'Please Reply' flag assigned to or by you
- Clears a 'For Your Information' flag assigned to or by you
- (Daily Digest) Send you a daily summary of the activity of all the people and content you care about.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document