Element Entry HDL error The payroll relationship or the assignment identifier xxxx is invalid for the element xxxx
(Doc ID 2857669.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Data Load
When attempting to update Element Entries using HDL using both Source Key and User Keys only--as well as within the Fusion HCM UI--the following error occurs.
The payroll relationship or the assignment identifier xxxx is invalid for the element xxxx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Attempt to update Element Entries using HDL using Source Keys
2. Encounter the error message above
3. Attempt to update Element Entries for specific employee using HDL with User Keys only
4. Encounter same error message
5. Attempt to update Element Entry using Fusion HCM UI
6. Encounter same error above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document