Distortions and Extra Spacing Seen in VBCS Pages
(Doc ID 2858123.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2022
Applies to:Visual Builder Studio - Version 21.07.0 to 22.01.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VBCS applications have already been developed and they are accessed through dashboard icons in Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC).
While accessing these applications in Production extra spacing is seen between the header section and the list view and between form sections on a page.
Also, the same kind of behaviour is observed in the popup/dialog box windows that are opened through button click action.
Note: The issue seems to occur wherever <oj-form-layout> is used.
- The theme used is "Alta".
- This issue can also be seen in VBCS in preview mode.
- The issue remains even if the page is refreshed.
- The issue ceases to exist if we navigate to a different tab and then get back to the tab in question.
- This was working fine before 14-Feb-2022.
- This issue is seen in all the environments (UAT, PROD, DEV).
VB Runtime version
Visual Builder Runtime Version 2107.0.0
Oracle JET Version 10.1.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document