Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service:Unable To Assess Time Tracking Fees
(Doc ID 2858260.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As a user with the appropriate privileges I cannot see the unassessed time tracking fees on the list page and when in the permit I cannot assess the unassessed fees even though the Assess Now switch is enabled.
1. Configure DMN to assess inspection fee items for time tracking.
2. Configure Time Categories and Categories and Time Entry details. Make the fees billable, but not assessing immediately.
3. Create a Fee Schedule using the DMN you configured.
4. As an inspector, log time on an inspection using the Time Tracking functionality. Do not assess the fee as you log it, just leave the defaults alone.
5. As an inspector supervisor, log in and look at the Unassessed Time Fees page to see unassessed time that you should assess.
6. Seeing a blank list, go to a permit where you know fees need to be assessed and open the Time Tracking tab.
7. On the Unassessed subtab, select an unassessed inspection fee and flip the switch to ON to assess the fee.
8. Click Save.
9. See if the fee left the Unassessed subtab and appeared on the Assessed subtab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document