The Auto-Update of Consolidated Line Items When Modified Is Not Updating From the Source To the Destination Business Process (BP) Record
(Doc ID 2860816.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 20.12 to 21.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 20.12 to 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When utilizing "Auto-update consolidated line items" with two linked Business Processes, changes made in the source BP ("BP1") record line items are not being reflected in the consolidated line items in the destination BP record ("BP2").
It was noted in the BP configuration that "Auto-update consolidated line items" is checked. However, when "BP1" BP record "Line Item" its updated, it is not being updated in the "BP2" record line item.
Expecting the changes made to the origin line items to be reflected in the consolidated line items in the destination BP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been observed > Upper BP node > BP1 > Create BP record BP1-0001.
- In the same Project/Shell > Upper BP node > BP2 > Create a new "BP2P BP record BP2-0001 > Include line items in the Line item Consolidation.
- Go back to BP1-0001 and make a change to Line Item values.
- Now go to BP2-0001, and note that the updated line item from step 4 is not update in this destination record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document