Filtering On Groups In Project "Directory" Does Not Reset and Breaks the User Interface
(Doc ID 2861189.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.12 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 21.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing a Project/Shell "Directory" and changing the view to "Groups" and expanding any user group, then clicking "Group", the interface stops working. It will only display the members of the group that were expanded. When trying to click on View again to view Users, Groups, or Users/Groups, it will continue to only display the members for the Group that was opened. When sorting the 'Name" column ascending or descending, then the interface will start working again and Users/Groups, Groups, and Users can be selected and viewed. When opening any group again, even if it is in Groups or Users/Groups, then clicking on that "Group" link behind the group name the interface will break again. If "Group" is not selected in the breadcrumb then it doesn't break the interface.
When clicking on Directory and opening a Group, the user should continue to be able to select what they want to view; Users/Groups, Groups or Users and open/close any group as needed without the interface locking.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell with a "Directory" node enabled.
- While viewing "Directory", click on View > "Users/Groups" and note that "Groups" or "Users" can be selected successfully.
- Click on "Users/Groups" or "Groups" > Click on "+" to expand any group. Note that there are breadcrumbs above the list columns: Groups > Click on the blue "Groups" link in that breadcrumb and this will break the interface. No matter what is clicked on after this, it will continue to just display the users in the group that was opened.
- Click on the "Name" column to re-sort the user list ascending or descending and this fixes the interface. Then "Users/Groups", "Groups" and "Users" can be selected in View again, and any group opened successfully. The interface only breaks when clicking on "Groups" in the breadcrumb link.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document