Summary Match Shows Inconsistent Data Through Invoice Matching Versus Quick Match
(Doc ID 2861312.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Summary Match shows inconsistent data through Invoice Matching versus Quick Match
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a PO for 2 items say qty = 30 each.
2. Ship and receive in 1 shipment
. Item 1 30 eaches in multiple containers
. Item 2 35 eaches in multiple containers
3. Create Invoice exact match to order
4. Run reimsutomatch
. Invoice status goes to URMTCH
. Item 1 MTCH
. Item 2 UNMTCH
5. Go to Invoice Matching -> Summary Match. Search by an Order Number. Observe that the data pulled does not match the receipt information in RMS.
6. Click on Quick Match icon. Provide the Order Number and click Submit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document