Items Hts While Creating from rib api Failing with Error for Existing Items
(Doc ID 2861368.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating Item HTS(Harmonized tariff schedule) via RIB API is not creating all the included HTS Assessment Details (e.g. XItemHTSCre message is sent with 4 assessment details. Only 3 get created in the tables).
However, when the HTS assessment that was not loaded is sent separately by XitemHTSAssessCre message, it gets loaded successfully.
Steps to recreate
- Select an item to create HTS for
- Send an XItemHTSCre with multiple XItemHTSAssessDesc Details.
- Check the ITEM_HTS_ASSESSMENT table. Notice how one component is missing.
- Send an XItemHTSAssessCre and create the component that is missing.
- Check the ITEM_HTS_ASSESSMENT table again and see that the component is created successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document