While Using Unifier, Mulitple Browsers Display Processing Icons That Never Complete And These Occasionally Result In HTTP 504 Errors
(Doc ID 2861746.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 21.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using Unifier to perform routine actions such as saving Business Process (BP) record changes, editing funding sheets, creating PO's, etc, Unifier or the browser would display indications that Unifier was processing the request. However as time went on the processing continued endlessly and did not complete. This would occasionally result in HTTP 504 errors. After working with database administrators, it was determined that there were some "blocking sessions" in the Unifier database when terminating certain BP records.
Unifier would display a message that gives the appearance that the record was terminated: "Notification The selected records have been terminated successfully." But in viewing the record status, it would still indicated a non-Terminated record status and the DevTools (F12) would display a "Failure" message.
A"Terminated" record does not display "Terminated" status, and Unifier doesn't complete the processing of some routine tasks afterwards, or an HTTP 504 error is displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been observed > User Mode > Upper BP > BP1 > Open BP1-0001 > Gear Icon > Terminate Record > Prompt appears: "Confirmation Are you sure you want to terminate the selected records?" > Click "Yes"
- Unifier returns a Notification message: "Notification The selected records have been terminated successfully."
- View the record status in the BP log and it still displays a non-terminated record status that it displayed prior to terminating it.
- It was also noted that a BP record of the same type could not be created after this failed Termination attempt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document