Journal Import Error LEZL0015: Fetched unknown source 'Spreadsheet'
(Doc ID 2862200.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Journals and Intercompany
When attempting to import journals via ADFDi using the multiple batches sheet, the import process ends in error. When trying to fix the errors in the excel sheet, all DFFs (Descriptive Flex Fields) are blanked out and sometimes the excel template shows empty, with no records to be corrected.
The Import error log file shows
LEZL0015: Fetched unknown source 'Spreadsheet'.
LEZL0016: Selected sources are:
Error in: gllcje.gllaid
Function return status: 0
Function Err Message: Internal Error: Unknown je_source_name
Function warning number: -1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download a new Spreadsheet downloaded
2. Pasted Values from another spreadsheet
3. Double checked all Account values to ensure it is mapped correctly (double click in field and select ‘okay’)
4. Double Checked the Line Descriptive Fields are mapped correctly (double click in field and select ‘okay’)
5. Submit the import with Validation
6. Row Inserted Successfully is shown
7. The Journal Import process ends in Error
- Testing from the UI the use of the DFF works no issue
- The import without validation works as expected
- The single journal import with validations does work as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document