Incorrect Tax Determination For The Line Of Receivables Transaction
(Doc ID 2862543.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect tax determination for the line of Receivables transaction
The determined tax rate code is NL_XXXX.
The tax rule NL_RULE is selected by the application with condition set NL_XXX having 6 mandatory conditions:
1. Geography Bill to Country Not equal to Netherlands
2. Geography Final discharge location Country Not equal to Netherlands
3. User-defined geography Bill to Economic Regions Equal to European Economic Community
4. User-defined geography Final discharge location Economic Regions Equal to European Economic Community
5. Registration Bill-to party Registration Status In
6. Transaction input factor Tax Classification Code In
Only 4 of the 6 conditions (namely conditions 3, 4, 5 and 6) are met and hence this tax rate determination is incorrect.
To have the correct Tax Rate on Invoice
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Invoice
2. Check Tax Rate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document