Unable To Create OAuth2.0 Client Credentials
(Doc ID 2864477.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 21.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while trying to create OAuth2.0 credentials in the MFCS application.
1. Login to Retail Home
2. Click on Settings icon on the bottom left corner
3. Application Administration
4. Click Application Navigator Setup
5. Search for Merchandising/RMS
6. Select the row
7. Click Actions drop-down
8. Select Create IDCS OAuth2.0 client
Enter values as below:
Scope1=rgbu:merch:MFCS-STG1 (also tried rgbu:merch:MFCS-STG, still same error)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document