How Can Self-Service Users Be Used In The Staging Environment After A P2T Refresh?
(Doc ID 2865155.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can Self-Service User (SSU)be used in the target environment after a P2T refresh?
Current setup and steps to reproduce.
1. UserA - SSU created with Digital Customer Service.
2 We did P2T refresh from prod to test.
3. UserA never existed in IDCS test.
4. Created UserA manually in IDCS test
5. Assigned manually to corresponding IDCS group .
6. Reset password.
7. UserA can login to DCS test application, but B2B /mySelfServiceRoles REST call within DCS returns 0 roles, user can not do anything in DCS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document