How To Identify Which Item Is Invalid In FulfillOrder Service Response To Notify OROB
(Doc ID 2867888.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to identify which item is invalid in MFCS FulfillOrder service response FulfilOrdCfmDesc? So that it will be notified to OROB with rejected status at item level.
1. Created customer order using MFCS FulfillOrder Web Service API
- One valid item with Qty 2
- One invalid item with Qty 1
2. Customer Order created with status 'P' (ordcust_detail contains both items)
3. Purchase Order created with status 'A' and ordsku contains one line item which is valid
4. FulfillOrder Web Service response FulfilOrdCfmDesc contains both the items (valid and invalid), but no way to identify which item is not fulfilled by MFCS
5. No way to notify to OROB with "rejected" status that MFCS is not fulfilling one item
The MFCS FulfillOrder Service response FulfilOrdCfmDesc should contain either status field at item level or existing field <confirm_qty> should set to zero for invalid items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document