Session Number not Populating Correctly in URL Link
(Doc ID 2867940.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version All and later
APEX Application Development - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have a link in APEX, but despite setting the value for the session, the session does not get passed when using the actually using the link.
• You have application "100" in APEX workspace "Workspace_01"
• You have application "200" in APEX worksapce "Workspace_02"
• On application 100, you add the following link in the navigation bar "Link_01" to take the user from app 100 to app 200 using the same session.
• The URL for "Link_01" is:
• However, when you attempt to use the link, the session number is empty in the URL:
• The session number remains empty even if "hardcoding" the session number, like this:
URL Target: f?p=200:1:16455837328001
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document