When Performing Update Shells Using Shell Template Some Record Properties Are Not Pushed To the Destination Shell(s)
(Doc ID 2868242.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.12 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 21.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a Shell Template to push Business Process updates to the "Record Properties" tab and for "Edit Restrictions" of User Groups, some group restrictions were not pushed to the target shell and BP during Update Shells push.
When using a Shell Template to push out Business Process details to target shells, when the Update Shells action appears to have completed successfully, the target BP in the shell(s) should be updated with the same settings as pushed from the template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin mode > Templates > Shells > Projects > Shell Template > Setup > Business Process > BP #1 > Open.
- Click on the "Record Properties" tab > click on "Edit Restrictions" > "User Group" > Note that Attachments ("Do not allow download attachments is checked"), Comments, Linked Records, Linked Mail, Workflow Progress, Audit Log, Reference Records, PO Detail Lines - Attachments ("Do not allow download of attachments"), PO Detail Lines - Linked Records are ALL checked.
- Click Update shells > Select Destination project(s) only > Update shells > "History..." displays "Selected projects have been successfully updated." for this push on "Month Day, Year'.
- Navigate to the destination "Project/Shell" from Step 4 > Admin Mode > Setup > Business Process > BP #1 > Open > Business Process Setup window > Record Properties tab > Only Comments, Linked Mail, Audit Log, Reference Records, PO Detail Lines - Attachments are checked. So from the template it is missing three items: Attachments ("Do not allow download attachments is checked"), Linked Records, Workflow Progress.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document