Cost Manager (Generic) Displays Wrong Values Upon Switching From Project Currency To Base Currency
(Doc ID 2868967.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing Generic Cost Manager with Project Currency the Transactions "Amount" field is properly displayed. When viewing the Generic Cost Manager with Base Currency the "Amount" field is incorrectly displaying the identical amount as Project Currency, it appears to not be converting the value properly.
When selecting the Currency to be displayed, the amount should be converted via exchange settings to display the correct amount.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Log into the Production environment
- Proxy as appropriate User
- Navigate to Project/Shell displaying this issue in User mode > Generic Cost Manager > Select Currency as Project Currency
- In the on Transactions tab > Amount is as expected.
- Select Base Currency: Purchase Regs. (Approved) = converted denomination.
- Click on Transactions tab > Amount is IDENTICAL to Project Currency, this is incorrect, this should display the converted amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document