OTM not Displaying the Last Hour as Available for a Location Resource when Scheduling Appointments
(Doc ID 2870831.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When scheduling an appointment using the Dock and Yard Manager in OTM, the last hour availability for a location resource is not available although the calendar configured for that resource has availability. For example, a calendar is configured with LOAD and RECEIVE activity types between the hours of 8:00 AM to 11:59 PM for a location resource. When scheduling an appointment for that location, available slots to schedule an appointment is until 11:00 PM and the last hour (11:00 PM - 12:00 AM) is displayed as unavailable.
It is expected to be able to schedule an appointment for the last hour based on the calendar configuration
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a calendar with LOAD and RECEIVE activity types for a certain time of day (ex: 8:00 AM to 11:59 PM)
2. Create a resource for a location that will be used in planning for a shipment and assign the calendar for that location resource
3. Plan an order release in OTM that routes through the respective location
4. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipment and search for the respective shipment
5. Check the checkbox for the shipment and select Actions -> Operational Planning -> Dock Scheduling -> Schedule Appointment
6. When viewing options to schedule an appointment, the last hour based on the calendar availability (in this case 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM) will not be available as an option to schedule an appointment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document