PRC:POZ: Rejected Supplier Registration Is Stuck in Pending Approval When a Rejection Reason Is Provided
(Doc ID 2871338.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Supplier Registration Approval Request is rejected or more information is
requested, it gets stuck in Pending Approval status. Prior to 22A, the Request would be canceled and the
Suppliers would be notified.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Supplier submits Registration Request for approval
2. Approver either rejects it or requests more information
3. The Registration request now shows Pending Approval
- in the past if it was rejected or more info was requested, it would show as canceled.
4. Approver approves again or resubmits - nothing happens and it still shows Pending Approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document