Fusion Applications - BI Publisher - Data Model - Excel File Data Set Add Expression Date Column Error Variable 'G_3.CREDIT_DATE' Is Not Able To Return Type 8.
(Doc ID 2871951.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create Data Model
- Add an Excel based data set.
- Go to dataset settings
- Click on "Add Element by Expression" to see pop-up
- Pull CREDIT_DATE column to the right
- Change the Data Type to Date
- Click on OK and see the error.
Variable 'G_3.CREDIT_DATE' is not able to return type 8.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document