Validate Self Service Optimization Setup IDCS User Access Token Failed
(Doc ID 2875461.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.22.04.0 version, Digital Customer Service
Validate self service optimization setup idcs user access token failed
When performing the Validate Self-Service Optimization Setup test, the "Get IDCS user access token" step is failing with the following error.
Cause: Client authorization failed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup and Maintenance
2. Select Service on Setup dropdown field
3. Select Digital Customer Service functional area
4. Select All Tasks on the Show field
5. Go the Validate Self-Service Optimization Setup for Digital Customer Service task
6. Execute all tests
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document