Changing the Asset Number Broke the Link To the Lease Asset
(Doc ID 2875462.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the asset number is changed to a different value, online, the link between the asset and the lease asset, is broken.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Fixed Assets > Tasks > Update Descriptive Details
2. Search for and select asset.
3. Click the Change Descriptive Details button
4. Change Asset Number value to something different.
5. Click the Save and Close
6. Open the lease via the Fixed Assets > Tasks > Manage Leases
7. Click on the asset number link from the Assets tab. Asset Inquiry UI will open without finding the asset number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document