Fusion Global Payroll - Unable To Load Salary Details - Error: The salary element entry wasn't created (CMP-1005344)
(Doc ID 2875550.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.22.01.0 version, Global Payroll
When attempting to load salary details, the following error occurs.
The salary element entry wasn't created. The worker doesn't meet eligibility requirements for the salary basis element or element eligibility isn't defined. (CMP-1005344)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to My Client Group and click Person Management.
2. Search for person number 12345.
3. In the result, Click the Actions button and navigate to Compensation then click Change Salary.
4. Click Propose New Salary.
5. Select the Start Date and Action as Hire. Click OK.
6. Select the salary basis.
7. Select the Components tab and enter the required salary components breakup.
8. Click Continue.
9. Encounter error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document