Business Process Record Attachments Are Missing after Upgrading to Unifier Version 22.3 - 22.5
(Doc ID 2876043.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.3 to 22.5 [Release 22.3 to 22.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While viewing Business Process records, record attachments are missing from the record even though the record's Audit Log confirms that they were uploaded to and downloaded from the records after the records were approved. The attachments have gone missing are no longer displayed in the record.
Once an attachment is uploaded to a BP record, it should remain visible unless removed/deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier as a user with permissions to BP Records and their attachments.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell (User mode) and open a BP Log.
- Find and open a Record that previously had attachments (Note that the "paperclip" is not displayed, thus indicating there are not any attachments on the record).
- Note that there are no Attachments in the "Attachments" tab.
- Click on Audit Log and observe that there are entries in the Audit Log indicating that there were attachments added to the record previously.
- There is no entry in the Audit Log to indicate that the attachments were removed from the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!