PRC: PO: How To Liquidate An Amount/Obligation Related To A Purchase Order/Change Order Document That Was Over-received, Then invoiced
(Doc ID 2876394.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to release/liquidate an amount/obligation related to a purchase order/change order document that was over-received, then invoiced?
1) Create PO without requisition
2) Create Accounting from Purchasing (Encumbrance entry for PO 15 was generated)
3) Over Receive PO (With Warning)
4) Matched invoice to PO – Overbill warning received (Invoice went on hold as expected)
5) Liability entry created for Invoice (even though on hold and not approved). Encumbrance entry reversed for PO and PO Closed
6) Created Change Order for PO to equal invoiced amount
7) Submit ‘ Validate Payables Invoice’ process (System holds released as expected)
8) Encumbrance entry generated for PO Change Order Amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document