Users Not Able To Extract 'CUSTOMS_DESCRIPTION' Column Data In the Item XML
(Doc ID 2876579.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are exporting Item data via XML extract and are expecting the following query to include a tag for the column CUSTOMS_DESCRIPTION which is on the "TRADE DETAILS" tab of the item screen
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Login to an OTM instance
- NAVIGATE TO: ORDER MGMT --> MATERIAL MGMT --> ITEM
- Create a new item
- Move to the Trade Details tab, put information in Customs Description space and save the item
- Checkbox on main item form - click on actions then choose SEND INTERFACE TRANSMISSION from pulldown menu
- On the send interface transmission pop up choose or check the following
- Send Full Text
- external system = BUILD ONLY
- notify type = http
- All other Information leave BLANK/NULL
7. Now Click the SEND button
8. The external system pop up occurs - click "FINISHED" as it there is nothing needed to be entered
9. The Transmissions list now shows - in here the ID shows and the status/time etc. Click on the ID to open the XML
10. There is no information or data for the item's "customs description"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document