PDF File Line Item Attachments Are Not Available to Add to a Bluebeam Session
(Doc ID 2877601.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to create a Bluebeam Studio Session from a Business Process (BP) record with a PDF file attached as a line item, no files are listed for the Bluebeam record.
The PDF attachment should be available for Bluebeam Studio Session Review.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Open a Project in Unifier.
- Open the BP record and verify a PDF attachment is available in the Line Items.
- Click the drop-down on the top right and select Review > Bluebeam Studio Session Review....
- Click Add Files in the Review Files section
- Observe that no PDF file attachment is displayed for selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!