Bill User Interface Displays Wrong Currency
(Doc ID 2878881.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing Cloud Service - Version NA to NA [Release NA]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, MICC Transfer to TSC
In Bill User Interface (UI) the invoice currency is still displayed a previous currency instead of updated one.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create Account in USD (same as Division currency).
2. Run Trial Bill.
Result: Invoice is generated in USD.
3. Update Division currency to EUR. Account currency remains unaltered after division currency update.
4. Account feed update (for other parameters) is send after trial bill run.
5. Account gets updated to Division currency based on rules.
6. Run Final Billing Job.
Result: Invoice is generated in EUR.
7. Correct the invoice from Bill UI by clicking Bill ‘Reopen’ and cancelling the bill segments in EUR.
8. User Action: Account currency Updated From EUR to USD.
9. Final Billing is run to re-generate bill segments in USD.
In the Final Bill the Invoice amount is calculated in USD as expected. But in the Bill UI the invoice currency is still displayed as previous currency EUR instead of updated currency USD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document