Some transactions are not selected by "recognize revenue" job
(Doc ID 2879371.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are transactions that are not selected by "Recognize Revenue" job.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a transaction (trx-A) with invoice rule "In Advance". (Not complete yet)
--> This trx info (trx-A) is put into queue.
2. Submit "Recognize Revenue" job
--> The trx info (trx-A) is removed from the queue.
3. Complete the transaction (trx-A)
4. Create a transaction (trx-B) with invoice rule "In Advance".
5. Complete the transaction (trx-B)
--> This trx info (trx-B) is put into queue.
6. Submit "Recognize Revenue" job
--> Only the transaction (trx-B) is processed, but the transaction (trx-A) is not processed because only the trx info (trx-B) exists in queue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document