'Open In Autovue' Functionality Is Not Working Fine On BP Records With More Than One File Anexxed
(Doc ID 2880600.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to use the 'Open in Autovue' functionality to open an annexed file in a Document BP register with more than one file annexed. The app is not opening the selected file, instead is opening a different file.
The client should be able to open the correct file with the 'Open in AutoVue' functionality.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to the env
- Go to the shell
- Go to the Document Manager node
- Go to the project.
- Go to the Doc and open it
- Go to the Attachments tab, this registry has 2 files annexed, one with .pdf extension and the other one with .dwg extension
- Click on the gear and select Open in AutoVue for the PDF one
- The issue is: It downloads the jnlp file associated with the dwg file (currently automatically selected at the top, but not the one that wasopened). Opened the .PDF file, while it automatically downloads the jnlp file to launch Autovue opening the .DWG file.
- The file opened is DWG one, and not PDF one, which is the one opened.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document