Send Debit Memos To CFIN With Reason Codes
(Doc ID 2881203.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the debit memo integration from IMCS to CFIN, via RFI, the debit memo in CFIN does not contain the reason codes which resulted in the debit memo creation. Business wants this information to be sent to CFIN, so that this can also be sent to the suppliers so that they are aware of the reason why they have been charged back.
Is it possible to provide this information in the debit memos sent from IMCE to CFIN via RFI?
1. Create multiple reason codes as per business needs with action as CBQ.
2. Create a PO, receiving for the PO and an invoice for the PO with invoice quantity more than receipt quantity.
3. Match the invoice at detail level and select the reason codes as defined.
4. Execute batch REIM_ROLLUP_JOB.
4. Execute batch REIM_POSTING_JOB.
5. Data is posted to CFIN for this debit memo but the reason code which was selected is not sent to CFIN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document