Primavera Unifier Gateway Synchronization Is Not Available in P6 under Exchange Data
(Doc ID 2881694.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera Gateway - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After opening a project in P6 and switching to the Activities view, no Unifier Gateway synchronizations are available under the Exchange Data menu.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P6 configure the Gateway connection under Administration -> Application Settings -> Gateway
2. Ensure there is one Action under Integration Parameters that uses a Unifier deployment
3. Set the Project Preferences for a project which has never been linked to Gateway
4. In Project Preferences switch to the Integrations tab
5. Click on Gateway and add Unifier Provider as an application
6. Pick the Unifier Deployment from the drop-down if there is more than one.
7. Save the changes.
8. Open the project and go to the Activities view
9. Under the Actions menu the Exchange Data menu option is missing. Note: If other non-Unifier synchronizations were configured for Gateway, then the Exchange Data menu will be visible but the Unifier synchronizations will be missing from the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document