All Legacy Custom Print Templates (Using MS Word & Adobe Lifecycle) Seem To Be Missing After A Unifier Patch
(Doc ID 2882165.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 21.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All Unifier Legacy "Custom Print" templates (using Microsoft Word or Adobe Lifecycle) for a specific Business Process are not being displayed in a Unifier environment after a Unifier Patch. This issue has been reported by users in Unifier environments at version 21.12.3, 21.12.4 or 21.12.5.
The same custom templates that existed prior to the upgrade should still be visible in Unifier after the upgrade.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell > Logs (Business Processes) > Upper BP Node > BP Name 1 > Open Record > Menu Options > Print > Custom... > There are no templates displayed in the Print window.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin mode > Configuration > Business Process > Open "BP Name 1" > Click on "Custom Print" tab > Note the list of Custom print templates and files. These should be displayed in the Print Window in Step 2.
- Navigate back to the Project/Shell > Logs (Business Processes) > Upper BP Node > BP Name 1. This time instead of opening the BP record, click on the "gear" icon to the left and select "Print - Custom...".
- This time when the Custom Print window opens, the Custom Templates identified in step 3 above will be displayed and they can be used to generate the custom print of the BP Record. So accessing the custom print via these steps works as expected, but the method in Step 2 above does not work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document