Account Reconciliation Cloud Service Drill Through Details Export All To Excel Creates A Text File Containing Garbled Texts
(Doc ID 2882209.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service - Version 22.07.67 to 22.07.67 [Release 22.0]
Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud Service - Version 22.07.67 to 22.07.67 [Release 22.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From reconciliation's Summary tab, launch a Drill Through Details page. Selecting "Export All To Excel" option creates a text file instead of an Excel (*.xlsx) associated file. This text file contains garbled texts. Manually changing the file's extension from *.txt to *.xlsx opens a blank Excel worksheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Reconciliations card.
2. Select a desired period.
3. Open a reconciliation.
4. In the Summary tab, click on the active link for an amount.
5. From the Drill Through Details page column header area, go to the last column on the right and click on the ellipsis icon (three dots).
6. From the pop-up menu, select "Export All To Excel" option.
7. In the Save As window, the "Save as Type" is at default "Text Document (*.txt)". Clicking the drop-down menu shows a second option "All Files (*.*)".
8. Click on Save.
9. Open the file in a text editor and it contains garbled texts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document