Error: "The system could not process your request" Deleting a Query Based Tab from a BP in uDesigner
(Doc ID 2883646.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.5 to 22.6 [Release 22.5 to 22.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When after to remove a Business Process (BP) Picker from a BP form in uDesigner, the form can be saved, and a BP error check shows no errors. However, after changing the status to complete and deploying the BP, the the first message below occurs.
When attempting to remove the Query Based Tab from the BP mentioned in the message, the second error below occurs.
Reference Picker <PICKER_NAME> used on Query Based Tab <QUERY_BASED_TAB_NAME> of <BP name> is required in this business process
The system could not process your request. Logging in again may help in some cases
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > uDesigner > Business Processes > Problem Business Process
- Select Upper Forms and open the appropriate form
- Select the desired BP Picker and click delete
- Save the form
- Click Error check and receive no errors
- Click Status and select Complete
- Click Deploy and receive the first message
- Navigate back to Business Processes log and open the BP mentioned in first message
- Expand Query Items > Query Tabs
- Select the Query Tab and click Delete and receive second message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document