Customer Order PO Can Not Be Reapproved After Editing The Dates.
(Doc ID 2885389.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Order PO can not be Reapproved after editing the dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OMS_IND is N and can edit and create a customer order PO.
2. Bring the PO to Worksheet and edit the Not before and not after dates
3. Approve the PO.It shows as approved but can not be saved.
4. UI shows an error "You must enter customer information for this order. Select Customer."
5. The changes can never be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document