Cannot Delete A Non Merchandise Code From A Merchandise Invoice
(Doc ID 2887363.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.3 version, Document Creation
When attempting to remove non-merchandise cost from merchandise invoices, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create/approve/receive PO
2. create a merchandise invoice for the PO
3. enter details for the merchandise portion and include a total for non merchandise
4. add a non merchandise code
5. save and close the invoice
6. return to invoice and attempt to delete the non merchandise code
7. system does not allow for deletion
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document