When Using The Buyer Worksheet Search Screen, The Item Field Does Not Work For A Simple Pack
(Doc ID 2888067.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Buyer Worksheet search screen, the Item field does not work for a Simple Pack.
When trying to search for a simple pack item in the buyer worksheet screen, the system shows that as an invalid value.
The expectation is that when searching using a simple pack item that has gone through replenishment, you should be able to see it in the Buyer Worksheet screen and create an order using it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to MFCS.
2. Click on Tasks -> Replenishment -> Buyer Worksheet.
3. In the Item field, enter the simple pack item '136457'and click on Search.
4. There should be a popup showing that the item is invalid.
5. Go to Tasks -> Items -> Manage Items.
6. Enter the same simple pack item in the Item field. The search results should show the simple pack item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document