SRs Assignment Distribution Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 2888070.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 to 11.13.22.04.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.22.01.0 version, Service Request
SRs assignment distribution not working properly
Since last week, the customer has encountered the following issues:
1) The SRs assignment is not respecting the capacities of the users
2) For some users, the SRs are not assigned to them automatically
3) Finally, in some cases the SRs are assigned to users who are not login
Scenario: There are two active agents available for SRs on the Queue, both with a maximum capacity of 15 SRs. In this case, the system assigns up to 21 SRs to one agent, while the other agent has between 8 and 12 SRs. In other cases, the SRs are not getting assigned to the agent even if he still has capacity.
1) When the users are online and accepting work, the system should assign the SRs to the users when the number of SRs that have are below the capacities for the users.
2) System should not assign the SRs to the users when they are offline (logged out from the application)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the SRs are not getting assigned to some users when they are online and some SRs are getting assigned to the users when are not logged in to the application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document