Commitment Information in Primavera Analytics Cash Flow Does Not Show Data
(Doc ID 2888071.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.4 to 22.5 [Release 22.4 to 22.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Unifier Analytics, when creating an analysis using columns, values for the Actual metric are not displayed.
The column values should be displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- On the Uniifer portal page select the Analytics link.
- Click New > Analysis.
- Click Subject Area and select columns from the folder.
- Create a pivot table in columns for the view month and filter the data for Project and Year.
- Columns for Forecast and Actual are displayed in the analysis.
- Add any column from the folder.
- The values in the Actual colum are all null or zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!