Source Lines are not Transfered to Tax Book
(Doc ID 2888423.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enabled Allow Source Lines on Tax book per Note 2357586.1.
After copy the tax book does not show Source Lines details in Asset Inquiry.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enabled Lookup and "Allow Source Lines' at Manage Asset Books
2. In AP: Invoice Creation for Fixed Asset Item & Create Mass Additions job
3. Asset is created on Corporate book with Asset Inquiry showing Source Lines details
5. From Depreciation Infortile select "Copy from Corporate" for the tax book
6. Check Asset Inquiry, Source line information is not shown on Tax book
Setup new tax book with Enabled Allow Source Lines on Tax book per Note 2357586.1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document