Rejected Status Update Does Not Display In Activity Owner's "Action Required" Tab If Update Was For An Activity Resource Assignment And Project Only Has The "Activity Level" Status Update Preference Enabled
(Doc ID 2889832.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Activity Owner is the one statusing the Activity and Resource Assignment on the Activity within Team Member, if an update is rejected, the Action Required Tab shows within Team Member, but it does not load the data that was rejected.
Action Required in TM Web should display the rejected status update. User should be able to re-enter Time Spent in the IOS Mobile TM App after rejection.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. DATA SETUP:
Create two users in P6 & assign each user to a Resource:
- userA | resourceA
- userB | resourceB
2. Create a Project in P6.
3. Right-click the Project and click "Set Project Preferences."
4. Click Team Member, Status Updates.
5. Select only the "Activity Level" checkbox with default "As Owner"
6. Click Team Member, Activity Updates.
7. Select checkbox for "Status other resource assignments."
8. Click Team Member, Status Reviews.
9. Enable the following:
- Enable review for TM status updates
- Review required by default for new activities
- "Anyone Can Review" review type
- Add userA as the reviewer
10. Click OK to save Project preference changes.
11. Click Activity tab.
12. Add a single Activity.
13. Add userA as the Activity Owner.
14. Add userB/resourceB as the Resource Assignment.
1. Log-in to TM as userA and load My Activities page.
2. Click Start on the Activity and save changes.
3. Logout of TM.
4. Log-in to P6 as userA.
5. Click Approvals, Status Updates tab.
6. Approve the change.
7. Logout of P6.
8. Log-in to TM as userA and load My Activities page.
9. On Status tab, click "status other resources" link.
10. Set 1d for Time Spent & click Save.
11. Logout of TM.
12. Log-in to P6 as userA.
13. Click Approvals, Status Updates.
14. Reject the status update.
15. Logout of P6.
16. Log-in to TM as userA.
17. Notice the Action Required loads and the rejected status update does not display in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document