New Activity Calendar Is Not Populating From Project Calendar Dictionary
(Doc ID 2891870.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 22.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calendar being associated to a new activity in a project, if No calendar is set in project is NOT associating to the Workspace Default Workspace
Assumed behavior expectation: workspace default calendar will pass down to project activity calendar, if there is no default for project calendar set.
STEPS To REPRODUCE
- Access OPC
- Navigate to Project > Schedule > Activities
- Open Calendar Column
- Create NEW activity
- View and Record Calendars associated
- Navigate to Projects Summary & Settings > Dictionaries > Calendars
- For the affected Project, No "Calendars" are listed for Project
- Navigate to the Workspace (the project is assigned) Summary & Settings > Dictionaries > Calendars
- Notice the Default
- Compare the New Activity Calendar to the Workspace Default Calendar Dictionary
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document