RMS Item Supp Country Inner Pack Changes Does Not Produce A WMS ITEM_MASTER Update In 16.0.3
(Doc ID 2892052.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS item supp country inner pack changes does not produce a WMS ITEM_MASTER update.
Change the Inner_pack_qty of the item from 1 to 3 in item_supp_country screen in RMS .
Check in RWMS, the inner_pack_qty is updated to 3 in both item_supp_country and item_master tables .
1. Sign into RMS
2. Tasks > Items > Manage Items
3. Input Item to be updated and click SEARCH
4. From the Results, click the item number hyperlink
5. More Actions > Suppliers
6. Select the primary supplier and click Countries of Sourcing
7. In the countries of sourcing section, with the Primary country row selected, click the Edit (Pencil) Icon and alter the Inner Size to match the Case Size, then click OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document