Vendors/suppliers Created In RMS After a Specific Date Are Not In SIM
(Doc ID 2894115.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Every supplier/vendor created in RMS after a specific date is not in SIM database and this is causing a lot of messages getting stuck/failed in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table due to supplier does not exist.
- No message of family Vendor is failed in the MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table in SIM database.
- No message of family Vendor is stuck in RMS or SIM hospitals
- No message on topic ETVENDORFROMRMS is waiting for any subscriber (RIB_SIM_VENDOR_SUB_1 included)
- The log of the "Vendor Subscriber, channel 1" in RIB-SIM is not written since 2022-05-17 14:12:12 (log level was WARN; we just changed it to DEBUG)
Customers have no access to MFQUEUE or PUB_INFO tables, and so are not sure if the suppliers created since that date were published or not from RMS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a supplier in RMS.
2. Delete few supplier addresses and re-add the addresses.
3. Notice that the supplier is stuck in supplier_mfqueue table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document