"Enter a value in this format: '12.346" Message Appears When User Enters Invalid Month or Date for Product Group Schedules
(Doc ID 2894732.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter an invalid date or month on the product group scheduling screens on the web-client, the following error occurs.
"Enter a value in this format: '12.346"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to SIOCS web client
2. Select Operations > Product Group Schedule > Create
3. Select Product Group Type - Unit
4. Select Product Group (select available from drop down)
5. Select Schedule - Monthly
6. Select Repeat On Specific date radio button
7. Enter date - 12/02/22 (or any other)
"Enter a value in this format: '12.346'. message is prompted below text box
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document