Unable to Save the Change When Adding User Groups in UDR Permissions Tab
(Doc ID 2895655.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.1 to 22.7 [Release 22.1 to 22.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to save the change when try to add user group to UDR permission.
After save the change, go back to check permission again, the new added user group is not there. Standalone users added can be saved successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier.
- Under company or project level user mode.
- Navigate to Reports->User-defined.
- Find one report and click gear icon to open permission page.
- Add a User group and save.
- Go back to review the permission page again, the user group is not there.
But the standalone user can be added and saved successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!