Alert '403 error' When Trying to Schedule 'Enable Refresh' of Cash Flow in Project Template
(Doc ID 2895935.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.7 to 22.8 [Release 22.7 to 22.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user with fully access permission to enable refresh of cash flow schedule in project template, the following alert occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in Unifier->Company workspace->Admin mode.
- Navigate to Templates->Shells->Projects->Cost Manager->Cash flow.
- Select the cashflow=>Schedule tab.
- Check 'Enable Refresh' checkbox and enter the 'Start on date'->Done.
- Alert '403 error' pops out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!